Volume 11 - 2021
2. First report of leaf spot disease on Woodfordia fruticosa caused by Corynespora cassiicola in Kerala, India
Sreelakshmi VP et al. (2021)
1. Morphological study of nematode on Norfolk Island Pine (Araucaria heterophylla) reveal close relatedness with Deladenus uteropinusus and is the first record in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Chairat K et al. (2021)
Volume 10 - 2020
21. A new record of Lasiodiplodia pseudotheobromae causing leaf spot of Cynometra malaccensis in Thailand
Gomdola D et al. (2020)
20. First occurrence of Golovinomyces bolayi on Lactuca tuberosa in Iran
Pirnia M, Taheri A (2020)
18. Pathogenic Diaporthe from Italy, and the first report of D. foeniculina associated with Chenopodium sp.
Gajanayake AJ et al. (2020)
Plant Pathology & Quarantine
Plant Pathology & Quarantine is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on plant pathology and quarantine. This includes reviews, research articles, methodology papers, taxonomic works such as monographs, and checklists. Manuscripts on new disease records, plant pathogen descriptions, post harvest issues and quarantine trends will be included. The journal will not generally consider animal quarantine issues. Plant Pathology & Quarantine has no page or open access charges and offers a free outlet for the publications of the mycology community. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Copyright is retained by the authors.
Highlights of publication
• Peer-reviewed manuscripts and monographs
• OPEN ACCESS
• Quick turnaround
• No page charges for publication regardless of length
• Online edition colour plates free of charge
• Special volumes
To submit an article visit submissions page.
Printed publication policy
Plant Pathology & Quarantine is an open access journal and manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance. Two issues willbe published yearly