3 Plant associated fungi from Nauru, South Pacific
5 Fusarium Wilt of Chrysanthemum – Problems and Prospects
Singh and Kumar 2014.
6 Redisposition of species from the Guignardia sexual state of Phyllosticta
Wulandari and To-anun 2014.
2 A new host record for Uromyces mucunae on Mucuna sanjappae
Pavan et al 2014.
4 Pathogenic fungi intercepted in introduced transgenics during 2006-2013
Singh et al 2014.
5 First report of powdery mildew of Polyscias cumingiana caused by Pseudoidium sp. in India
Thite and Kore 2014.
To submit an article vist submissions page.
Printed publication policy
Plant Pathology & Quarantine is an open access journal and manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance. However, to fulfill the requirements of the Botanical Code, and to make paper copies generally available, the journal will print hard copies as follows:
• Individual articles that contain taxonomic novelties will be mailed to selected universities and mycological institutions as soon as such articles are published online.
• Two printed issues of Plant Pathology & Quarantine will comprise one yearly volume.
• Issue 1 will be printed in June.
• Issue 2 will be printed in December.
• Additional issues will be printed if large numbers of papers are received.
• Each issue, which will be mailed to selected universities, mycological institutions and databasing organizations, will also be available for purchase by individual or institutional subscribers.
• A yearly compilation will be available for purchase. - see subscriptions page.