Volume 6 Issue 2
11. Diversity, distribution and taxonomy of Corynespora associated with Cannabaceae and Ulmaceae
Kumar & Singh (2016)
10. Puccinia himachalensis – a new rust fungus from Himachal Pradesh, India
Gautam & Avasthi (2016)
6. First report of Phomopsis sp. on Aloe vera in India
Avasthi et al. (2016)
5. Notes on powdery mildews (Erysiphales) in Thailand I. Podosphaera sect. Sphaerotheca
Meeboon et al. (2016)
3. Powdery mildew on Ulmus carpinifolia in Tabriz, East Azerbaijan, Iran
Arzanlou & Torbati (2016)
Plant Pathology & Quarantine
Plant Pathology & Quarantine is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on plant pathology, quarantine and general mycology. This includes reviews, research articles, methodology papers, taxonomic works such as monographs, and checklists. Manuscripts on new disease records, plant pathogen descriptions, post harvest issues and quarantine trends will be included. The journal will not generally consider animal quarantine issues. Plant Pathology & Quarantine has a policy of OPEN ACCESS publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Plant Pathology & Quarantine will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.
Highlights of publication
• Peer-reviewed manuscripts and monographs
• OPEN ACCESS
• Quick turnaround
• No page charges for publication regardless of length
• Online edition colour plates free of charge
• Special volumes
To submit an article visit submissions page.
Printed publication policy
Plant Pathology & Quarantine is an open access journal and manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance.